Tuesday, May 16, 2006

beaver power



Beavers are awesome animals. They cut whole trees down in just a certain way with teeth specifically designed to do such work. Then they drag the tree sections down to the dam, where it fits perfectly, according to their blueprint. I am not talking about a human. I am talking about a beaver.

One thing you have to know, though, is beaver dams look solid, but they are not. I stepped on the dam to do some filming and then, boom, I fell through the dam, got crotched by the log, and was left dangling. As I stopped the initial scream of pain, and I realized I had no breaks, it was actually hilarious. I guess besides engineers, beavers make good nijas!!

I could see them coming slowly toward me, chomping, with eyes burning red, sharpening each others tails with wedges of granite as they are preparing to come for me…

Whoa…

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."