Friday, June 13, 2008

mercy

PS 5:5 Therefore, the proud may not stand in your presence,
 for you hate all who do evil.

 

It appears that God doesn’t only hate sin, he hates those who do evil. In the context of this verse, I understand. Someone who takes pride in going against the completely just and completely pure God and his ways on purpose- I don’t even want to think of what that means. I just know I need God for me and not against me. I am driven to his mercy when I look inside myself.

 

“Evil is just culturally conditioned. Who’s to say what is good and what is evil? There is no such thing.” When you hear someone say something like that, what do you think?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."