Wednesday, June 04, 2008

learning

With a lot of high school grads I know, I thought I would do some observations for young people that I hope they will find helpful. Anyone else, too.

Please feel free to comment or share experience.

learning

I have learned a lot over the years. I have learned a lot recently. I am always learning. 

Be curious. Ask lots of questions. Don't stop learning. Ask anyone. People love to talk about their experiences. You do.

Don't be afraid to ask people who are well known in their field. There are ways to make this happen. 

For example, I am working on getting an interview with John Wooden. He is an amazing teacher. I'll keep you posted.

Keep on learning


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."