Friday, March 03, 2006

the podcast world

If you haven’t already discovered it, a podcast is a “radio show” that you broadcast over the internet. You can subscribe to it and have it automatically download into your computer and to your attached I pod, or other mp3 device. You can manually download the file to your hard drive, or listen directly by clicking on a player.

I will be podcasting soon. I am going to post a weekly “radio show” relating to Christian worldview and discipleship. There will be teaching, interviews, and /or musings over current events. I will also have a podcast of my Sunday message if I am preaching that week.

Below is a sample audio blog
that my friend Rob helped me post last night. It is my message on the experience of working in the prison that I blogged on last week. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."