Monday, March 13, 2006

an incredible chick flick

When it comes to movies, if it has a sword in it, I am pretty much right there. Famous movies like Gladiator and Braveheart, not so famous like Ghost Dog or Kung Fu Hustle.

What I am not usually, is a “chick flick” guy. Except on rare occasions. Of course, I have liked everything Audrey Hepburn ever did, and I bought glasses just like the ones Robert Redford wore in
Three Days of the Condor. Now, I just finished watching my new favorite of all time.

An incredible film called
Elizabethtown. Like my friend Rich always says,

“It made me laugh; it made me cry; it made me think.”

Buy it. Rent it. See it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."