Friday, March 10, 2006

champions

Back in California to cold and rain, that doesn’t seem right does it? Flew in this afternoon, just in time for our Championship basketball game for our local church school league at 4:30 p.m. My swan song coaching my twin boys and their friends-- to a 7 point victory! Yeaa!!

The team played great and my own sons were excellent, if you don’t mind my saying. I shook hands with my all players after, and my son David said,


“Give me a hug, dad. You taught me everything.”

Well, not everything, but I did teach him to appreciate his dad. I appreciate mine, and I guess it rubs off. What do you think?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."