Friday, February 03, 2006

Super Bowl prediction

Pittsburgh’s defense is just too tough. Seattle lost to Green Bay their last regular season game and they played their starters for much of it. Holmgren is a better coach, but with the hitting that is going on, I wonder if quarterback Matt Hasselback is going to have time to actually follow his game plan. We have already seen Tampa Bay and Baltimore in recent Super Bowl wins, when you have a defense that is this physical, you don’t need a super offense. Yet, Pittsburgh’s offense is better than Baltimore or Tampa Bay in their day, so it’s Pittsburgh, 24-17.

Disclaimer: I could be totally wrong. I really have no idea what I am talking about in this venue.

Enjoy your weekend and I will blog you Monday. About the Bible, in fact.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."