Tuesday, February 28, 2006

continuing to pour

I blogged last week about the California Youth Authority prison weekend. I just heard from one of the chaplains and the weekend “continues” and is pouring out over the camp. Record attendance at the Sunday services. More wards desiring to be baptized. Seeking forgiveness. Taking responsibility. The Holy Spirit continues. Razor wire and fences are no match.

When you have nothing to hold on to and you humbly open yourself up to the Lord, watch what happens. Wouldn’t it be great if you didn’t have to go to prison to realize this?

How much do I have that is getting in the way of God getting his way with me?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."