Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

I am stuffed as it should be. I have spent the day with my immediate family and my parents, who are out visiting. They have gone to bed. The family is watching Survivor, and I snuck into the other room to watch Privileged Planet again.

Thanksgiving doesn’t come any easier. Great food. Shared with loved ones. A God who could put it all together on a planet that is virtually impossible within a universe that is virtually impossible with me commenting on the whole thing.

Virtually impossible.
Highly unlikely.
Not normally the case.
A bit unusual.

Oh, all right, it just happened. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."