Saturday, May 31, 2008

brain-based afternoon


Had lunch in Pasadena (seared Ahi sandwich) with my friends Steve Goodwin and Rich Melheim. We talked about Rich's brain-based research performing arts preschool project and the possibilities of expanding from Southern California to India, China and Korea. If you know Melheim, it doesn't surprise you. Could start a revolution in education and plant a few churches while we are at it. 

Our waiter's name was "Dane." I told him my name and he said, "That's my name, too. But I go by 'Dane,' because it is just too confusing." I told him I use my middle name "Ed" whenever I need to give my name in public. I call this, "Starbucks Ed."

So, if your name is Terry, Robin, Sam, Pat, Ricky, Mel...Dane and Ed salute you!




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."