Thursday, August 16, 2007

small things

Nehemiah 2:8 And may I have a letter to Asaph, keeper of the king's forest, so he will give me timber to make beams for the gates of the citadel by the temple and for the city wall and for the residence I will occupy?" And because the gracious hand of my God was upon me, the king granted my requests.

It is not improbable that God works in our lives. Chances are you have seen this happen. What is fascinating to me is considering God working through mundane matters like lumber for your house. Here is the situation. Either God is big enough to actually be interested in our everyday life or he is not. If God is big enough, then we don’t get to tell him what should interest him.

Pray to God about some little thing today.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."