Friday, August 31, 2007

dwell

Ezekiel 37:27
27 My dwelling place will be with them; I will be their God, and they will be my people.

Have you invited God to live with you? If not, why not? Do you feel unworthy? You are not. Jesus makes you worthy as you connect with him. It’s really not about you.
Do you think you don’t need him? Are you fine on your own? Really?

Have you had bad personal experience with people who identify as Christians? Perhaps you need to get out more. There are probably a few people you could hang out with. Seems others have been able to do that in spite of Christians who disappoint. Even people who hang out with me!

Pray for faith.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."