Monday, August 27, 2007

pick

Isaiah 41:10
9 I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, 'You are my servant'; I have chosen you and have not rejected you.10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

If you played games or sports at recess, you got picked to play. It could be a brutal experience to be picked last. I guess we all just have had to learn to get over it.

There is one team where we are always picked first. The team is followers of Jesus and the game is service. Game on!

Pray for youth sports leagues.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."