Tuesday, August 07, 2007

protect

vacation- pre-dated to follow

2 Kings 6:16-17 "Don't be afraid," the prophet answered. "Those who are with us are more than those who are with them." 17 And Elisha prayed, "O LORD, open his eyes so he may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

I have this passage in mind whenever I am in situations that there is need of protection. It could be driving a windy road or protecting against my own sharp tongue. I also pray this covering over our children. They haven't returned singed by the fire but I know they are being watched over.

Pray for the protection of your loved ones today.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."