Thursday, August 23, 2007

live

Psalm 91:16
With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.

People worry so much about aging and spend billions trying to slow it down. Good health is a good idea; so don’t knock it. But, the obsession of staying young is a bit different. It can take on a quality of living as if this life is all there is. I realize some people think this, so do I have a solution for you!

When our lives are fully lived in God’s kingdom, there will be the fulfillment of the new creation, where Jesus rescues us for good. So, the time period of our human life now is nothing compared to our eternal life as part of the new creation. Long life is what every lover of Jesus has to look forward to. Forget cryogenics. Try the new genesis!

Pray for those with arthritis today.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."