Tuesday, August 28, 2007

everywhere

Isaiah 43:1-5
5 Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. 6 I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth-

Christianity is the fastest growing faith in the world. Especially in the South and East. North Americans and Europeans have a hard time understanding this because they seem to be missing out on all the fun! Unlike any other faith or worldview (except, perhaps rock music) Christianity brings people from every culture together, with at least one thing in common. Trust in Jesus. This appears to be enough.

Pray for Christians in North America and Europe to share the love of Jesus.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."