Wednesday, September 20, 2006

the gospel according to The Incredibles

What are spiritual gifts and why does God give them to us?
Using the movie, The Incredibles, I look at the biblical concept of spiritual gifts.

I am using a new beta version of software for my podcast recordings. The capability of putting a sound bar to listen directly from this site is not available, yet. I am sorry for this inconvenience if you listen directly.

Most of you are subscribing for free to "Christcast" which is my podcast address in I Tunes. If you don't have I Tunes, you can download it for free and subscribe or listen to my podcasts, including sermons, free, as well. If you are a Windows or Mac user, I Tunes works in both. Simply go here
to get I Tunes, and if if you have it already, simply type in "Christcast" at the top right search box to find the podcasts.
Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."