Tuesday, December 27, 2005

teens

Our Christmas baby is 17 today. It doesn’t seem possible. Much of what is right and good in the world is in the hands of young people such as Kristina. She is a light of our world as she follows the light of the world. An amazing young woman.

Jesus works through those who invite him in. All over the country, I have had the privilege of seeing Christ in the teenagers I meet who have sold out to Jesus. I have so much hope for the future of his Kingdom work. I have to say I am especially prejudiced for the youth in my local church. FLY is the “bomb” or whatever the current vernacular for “outstanding” is. They continue to serve and grow; grow and serve.

You will get a chance to see them in action some day. They will be the ones leading in all arenas of life. They will be the ones who give you hope. If you don’t know them, just look for the ones reaching out with a helping hand. The ones who will marry and raise godly children of their own who will be a powerful influence in their community.

Good luck trying to stop them. I am afraid they have already been infected by the Holy Spirit. The world doesn’t have a cure. My “kids” are going to just keep spreading him around.

Happy Birthday, Kristina. You have no idea the wonders God has in store for you. He works through those whom he can trust. He is extremely busy with you. You see God in action already, but you haven’t seen anything, yet. He’s just warming up.

Going away with the family for the week. I will post again this weekend.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."