Friday, March 02, 2007

pray all

Isaiah 56:7
7 I will bring them to my holy mountain of Jerusalem
and will fill them with joy in my house of prayer.
I will accept their burnt offerings and sacrifices,
because my Temple will be called a house of prayer for all nations.

Making one language as better than others when it comes to faith can bring challenges. For over a thousand years in Christianity, it was thought that Latin was really the language to know God through. Latin sounds pretty cool, but the only language God is interested in is the truth. This can be spoken in any language and God loves when the blending of sound from the world over comes to his ears.

Learn to pray, “I love you, Jesus,” in a different language.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."