Friday, August 18, 2006

what Jesus wants

Do you think what Jesus wants Jesus gets? I do. So when Jesus says (John 12:32),

"And when I am lifted up on the cross, I will draw everyone to myself."


…he means it.

Which means if you are open to being influenced by him you will be. If you are not a follower of Jesus, I have to say, as a Christian, I am not here to do your thinking for you. I am not here to try to persuade you to follow him. I am not here to debate you as to how awesome life with Jesus is compared to life without him. Notice what Jesus says.

“I will draw everyone to myself.”

The influence is up to him.

All I can do is invite you to consider him and not be too much of a jerk so you at least know one Christian who respects you. If you are a Christian reading this, please consider this, as well.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."