Friday, December 29, 2006

last blog of year

This is the last blog of 2006. Looking to the New Year, a resolution I have already decided on is to make progress in prayer, both as an individual and for our church community. This year will be a "Year of Prayer" for the church.

To aid in our prayer focus together, I have taken 150 verses on prayer from the Bible, Genesis to Revelation, chosen from The Renovare Spiritual Formation Bible. Each weekday, we will have one verse of scripture to consider, a brief thought for the day, and a practical prayer application. This will prove beneficial as we consider our partnership with Jesus and how we are doing together.

Happy New Year!

P.S. I would be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to my favorite young woman in the world, Kristina, who just celebrated her 18th birthday. 18, but still my "baby girl."

I love you,
Dad


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."