Thursday, December 28, 2006

day 74- change me from the inside


We have spent the last 3 1⁄2 months examining a vision of what it can mean to be live a transformed life. As we have the intention to make our renovation a reality, we have been given the means to follow through.

Dallas Willard has connected us to God’s path of transformation as recorded in the Bible. Neither the author or God himself can force us to take that path. We will not see transformation without it.

If you have been following the progression of change of the five parts of who you are, you are well on your way. If you haven’t begun yet, you are invited to return to September 15 in this blog and begin again.

God’s desire for you since before the beginning of time is that you would come to him in complete transparency and say, as in the song,

Change Me On The Inside

Just like King David I cry out to You
Create in me a clean heart
I've grieved You again I need Your release
From patterns that keep me in sin
But there's only one way I can finally break free

Change me on the inside…

CCLI Song No. 2956367
© 2000 Vineyard Songs Canada (Admin. by Music Services)
Brian Doerksen

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."