Tuesday, April 18, 2006

6-6-06

6-6-06 I knew it was coming. It was only a matter of when. I passed an all black billboard today with this written in white.

6-6-06

The signs are all around you

I don’t know whose ad it is or for what, but it finally has arrived. Public acknowledgment that June 6, 2006, or 6-6-06 for short, has arrived. Biblical prophecy scholars, heavy metal fans, and horror movie buffs all know the number.

Revelation 13:18

18Wisdom is needed to understand this. Let the one who has understanding solve the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666.

“Mark of the beast, dude! 666! All right!” (in my best
Spinal Tap accent)

Not that June 6th is not famous already. June 6, 1944. The invasion of Normandy. D-Day. We are not speaking German now, (not that there is anything wrong with the language/ aber es ist gut Hitler ist nichts unserer Fϋhrer), in some measure because of that day.

Yet 6-6-06 will be analyzed for other reasons. The mark of the beast, the anti-Christ, my birthday. Oops! It slipped out. Just don’t get too worked up. As of today, I have no tattoos…

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."