Monday, July 07, 2008

fair

Psalm 21

 13 Rise up, O Lord, in all your power.
 With music and singing we celebrate your mighty acts.

 

I like to eat “Now and Later” taffy. I had all my old amalgam fillings replaced in my teeth with composite resin (even an inlay or two, I don’t know) a couple of years ago by an awesome dentist and friend Terry, so I am counting on him not reading this. I am afraid I could suck the filling right out, but I am afraid to case the occasional Now and Later or Bit ‘o Honey become a thing of the past.

 

This passage reminded me of “Now and Later.” The celebration is when God makes the world right. When he brings justice. If people are boldly working against God and his ways, he will do exactly what is fair, now and later.

 

Have you been deeply wronged by someone no longer living? Have you given the hurt and anger over to God? Do.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."