Tuesday, February 19, 2008

in God's eyes

Matthew 12:18
“Look at my Servant, whom I have chosen.
He is my Beloved, who pleases me.
I will put my Spirit upon him,
and he will proclaim justice to the nations.


Jesus is the beloved servant who is a model for his followers. Through this servant leader focus, we are able to see the power that becomes available to influence the world for good. He can proclaim that fairness will come to all people groups because he is the source of the blessings. It pleases God that we live our lives for others, and that our own lives are expanded as a result.

Pray for God to continue to rid you of the need for human affirmation as you serve.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."