Wednesday, July 04, 2007

it's about God

Ex 19:9
9 The LORD said to Moses, "I am going to come to you in a dense cloud, so that the people will hear me speaking with you and will always put their trust in you." Then Moses told the LORD what the people had said.



God doesn’t speak from too many clouds today. So, how do those of us who preach and teach warrant a listening ear from our “flock?” If you aren’t a preacher, how about in your walk with the Lord, why should people trust what you have to say?

Does it make sense through the filter of the Bible? Is it about Jesus? Does it draw you to him? Does it promise you freedom from those things that bind you? Am I trying to manipulate you or am I simply inviting you to join me on the path of the one who is the truth?...

Pray for preachers and teachers you know that they would be men and women of integrity.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."