Wednesday, May 02, 2007

vision

Acts 11:5
5 “I was in the town of Joppa,” he said, “and while I was praying, I went into a trance and saw a vision. Something like a large sheet was let down by its four corners from the sky. And it came right down to me.”

In prayer we are open to seeing in our mind what God has in mind. A vision is an extraordinary visualization that occurs when we are awake. A dream occurs when we are sleeping. I have never had a vision like Peter’s. Then again, this is some vision. After all, this pretty much changed the way God’s people look at the world for the rest of eternity.

Envision what your life might be like if you gave God an extra 20 minutes of attention every day.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."