Thursday, May 26, 2011

The very best book written about heaven is....

There have been so many books written about heaven, the afterlife, what's it going to be like after I die? and everything in between. In the fiction and non-fiction categories. Heaven Is For Real, The Shack, Love Wins, you name it; I have read most of them.

But, I'll bet you haven't. At least I will guess most of you have not read by far the best book I have read so far on the topic of "what's heaven like?" It is a fictional account about a father grieving after the death of his best friend, his daughter, and his mother; all within two years.

I could continue with a deep insightful review, but before you spend another dime on another "heaven" book- Read this!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."