Tuesday, April 22, 2008

future

Isa 42:16

 16 I will lead blind Israel down a new path,
      guiding them along an unfamiliar way.
   I will brighten the darkness before them
      and smooth out the road ahead of them.
   Yes, I will indeed do these things;
      I will not forsake them.

When we try to do things our own way without God’s guidance, it is like walking into a new situation blind. It isn’t about predicting the future, it is about who is with us as the future meets us. With God, even the darkest places shine and the roughest places are smooth sailing, eventually.

Pray for God to show you any blind spots you may be experiencing. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pastor from LIFEhouse Church in Northridge CA, focusing on the theme, "How To Be A Christian Without Being A Jerk."